Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Introducing the Pampered Kittens

We have 3 cats that we refer to as: Schmeldings. We revolve our lives around them. At any given moment I may have at least one in my lap and one sitting beside me. Often after dinner, I acquire the trifecta, all three lying on "Mommy mountain". The amount of hairballs and fur collections we accumulate is very shocking. We try very hard to keep up with the day to day care of the animals, but it is overwhelming!

I'll introduce myself with the name my friends call me, BoBo. My hubby is Big Daddy. The rest of the family includes Stubby the Princess, she's around 12 years old. We also have Bookie, he's around 7, he's the lover of the family, never meeting a stranger. Skinny is the turd that only likes me. He is about 6 years old. Being the youngest of the three, he has also encountered the most health problems. He was abandoned in our neighborhood. Two years ago his urinary tract was blocked and $1,200 later we opted to have a perineal urethrostomy. It's almost like a sex change for him. We feed all three the especially expensive food to prevent the build up of struvite crystals.

I'm not sure how often I'll post here, but I thought we might enjoy blogging about our lives.
Can you guess who is who?

No comments:

Subscribe To Our Wonderful Blog

Pampered Kittens