Monday, August 27, 2007

Home from our cruise to Mexico









I've just come home from a very much needed vacation to Mexico on a cruise. I decided to post these irresistibly cute pictures of the Schmeldings. The first one is Skinny. Next is Stubby. The last one is Bookie. Hopefully you can see why they cause the Momma cat to be homesick while on vacation. I couldn't wait to get home, even though we had the time of our lives.









Here are the boys snuggling on the couch. The next pic was taken by the daddy cat without my knowing. This is the normal sleeping arrangement both on the couch and in bed. Except in bed Stubby shnoggles next to big d. We have very little room to actually get comfortable, but we wouldn't have it any other way. We love our little family.

This is me on the back of the ship on the way to Cozumel. We had an incredible time. We went with 180 people from my mardi gras society. I'm beat, not to mention hungover. Have a good week!




No comments:

Subscribe To Our Wonderful Blog

Pampered Kittens